Behold dark visions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An old place, out in the woods beyond the city

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An old place, out in the woods beyond the city - Page 3 Empty Re: An old place, out in the woods beyond the city

Post by Suibhne O Finn Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:35 am

Suibhne considers this, [Hebrew] "you speak in tongues that I have not heard spoken except on rare occasions indeed. I do tend to look toward a balance of forces, sometimes supporting of one side or another, one faction, or species of being over another, to balance out existence. But much of it is according to point of view. I would be called by some a most evil creature while others would call me a saviour. Has our discussion attracted your attentions ancient one?"
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

An old place, out in the woods beyond the city - Page 3 Empty Re: An old place, out in the woods beyond the city

Post by Lord Felinus Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:04 pm

Chinese

"There are forces and counter forces at play."
It smiles thru the child
"Fear not mother, father, I am merely being ridden ny a powerful spirit as you understand things."
Welsh
"Though far more powerful truth be told. The ghost spoke true, something else shall rise to keep the balance."
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

https://darkvisions.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:12 pm

"I would give aid to the bringer of balance; what signs and portents should I look for?"
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:21 pm

Gaelic
"I shall keep in touch with you. You intrigue me. You shall have your chance to aid them. As for signs, ...well, that would be telling."
Says in kid voice giggles and the child blinks.
"Mama?" in chinese
And hugs her.
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:31 pm

Suibhne nods his head in understanding, somewhat amused by the playful mystery of the messenger. "Your child has been blessed by an interesting experience; celebrate it, do not hide from it. I will leave you in peace, it seems that I have something new to look forward to, this has not happened in many years. Good evening to you." Bow, smile at the child, turn to leave. If no one stops him, carry on back out of the temple with my stuffed toy, heading back toward the freehold.
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:05 pm

How do you get back in?
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Spoiler:
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:39 pm

Underground perhaps but alright.

You approach and it reluctantly allows you entry.
You have recently seen some wonderous stuff which helped but you also stink of banality.

Your people give you a bit of wide berth.
However soon flower petals fly around you you hear tinkling laughter and you seem fae enough again.
Still a bit troubling. Seems the kami is looking out for you.

Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:08 pm

Spoiler:

Move toward the central hub of the freehold, laughing along with the small fae.

An old place, out in the woods beyond the city - Page 3 Tree_h12
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:00 pm

A dark willowy shape rises, a banshee.
She holds out a golden fruit, "for he who hath tasted death and lived, a present."
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:25 am

Suibhne smiles, "it has been a day of revelations and surprises. What is your name my dear so that I can address you properly?" Take the fruit and examine it.
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:26 pm

"Ceallach, oh noble king."
She smiles.
"So you have been living in interesting times?I wonder who you angered?"
She laughs.
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Smiles, "well Ceallach, it could have been anything from the universe itself to some lone malcontent. No real harm done however and I came out of it enlightened and with some interesting contacts among the garou and spirits. All in all a small price to pay."
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Wed May 02, 2018 3:21 pm

She nods to your wisdom.
"Wise King. When will we remind them, milord? Turn their thoughts to the old ways."
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Wed May 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Suibhne pauses and smiles, "the old ways? Which ways are those Ceallach? I can think of so many ways that I would rather not see given rise to again."
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Sat May 12, 2018 5:06 pm

"When mortals gave thought to the fae, some worshipped us as dieties. Gave offerings. Feared our displeasure."
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Sun May 13, 2018 3:45 am

Suinhne nods in agreement, thinking of the possibilities, but frowns, "it's a lovely dream my lady, it truly is, but it is a memory of another day. You are dreaming of a time when human settlements were few and far between, when humans lived in harmony with the land. Still ..." *pause* "perhaps it is not an impossible dream. As our freehold grows, we can extend our reach around the city ..." he grows silent in thought. "We would have to build bridges with the garou ... we are older but they are more numerous at the moment."
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Tue May 15, 2018 7:21 pm

An old place, out in the woods beyond the city - Page 3 Images17
"Hu-man settle ments are few and far between.Those who dwell without, are in harmony with the land. I think this megacity is just fine. Full of dreamers. I can feed on their fear." the creature of nightmare and autumn says with a smile.
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Suibhne O Finn Wed May 16, 2018 4:14 pm

"You raise a fine point my lady. The fear, curiousity, dreams and nightmares of the humans fuel our power. The more of our kind gathered together, the more powerful we become. This is of course why the authorities of the city itself hope to keep us satisfied and we keep them relatively safe from too much harm." Smile, "all I would ask of you is that you be careful; you are too valuable as a member of our freehold to lose to carelessness."
Suibhne O Finn
Suibhne O Finn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Felinus Wed May 16, 2018 6:05 pm

She acknowledges with gratitude the sentiment and stands down.

I think for you the night will end shortly
+15 exp for all you accomplished
Lord Felinus
Lord Felinus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3